- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons vegan sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (I used the juice from a can of garbanzo beans)
- 2 Tbsp vegan sugar (can also use powdered sugar)
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- In a small sauce pan heat all ingredients on low until warm. Whisk to combine. Heat until warm.
- Put aquafaba in stand mixer and mix on high for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in cream of tartar and salt, and then and add sugar very slowly.
- When peaks have formed, add vanilla. Takes about 8-10 minutes.
This recipe i