This Tuscan White Bean Soup is made with a ton of veggies and the most flavorful broth! Enjoy!
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini, medium diced
- 1 28-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large kale leaf, chopped
- 1/ 2 cup chopped, parsley
sea salt & fresh pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Stir in carrots, celery, and onion, Season with sea salt & fresh pepper and stir well. Cook until softened, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, smoked paprika, oregano, basil, and thyme, and cook for another minute or so, stirring frequently.
- Stir in beans and stock and simmer on medium-low for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding more water (I add up to 2 cups of water) as needed
- Stir in kale and parsley, remove from heat and let sit for five minutes covered to wilt the kale
- Serve warm
- If you don’t have kale or aren’t a fan, you can swap kale for spinach.
- Use organic vegetable stock for more depth of flavor.
- Store soup in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days, or freeze.
- Calories: 128 C
Keywords: Soup, Kale Soup, Tuscan White Bean Soup