This is a super easy and delicious gravy mix.
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sage
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Add to mason jar and shake well. Store in a dry place.
- Add 1/4 cup of dry mix to a sauce pan and add 1 1/2 cup milk of plant-based milk.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add more milk, if needed, 1/4 cup at a time.
- Add additional salt, if needed.